The ‘Torqx Young Business Accelerator Program’
At Torqx we actively support our portfolio companies to accelerate their growth and to bring their businesses ‘to the next level’. With the Torqx Young Business Accelerator Program (TYBAP) we aim to connect Torqx’ portfolio companies with bright and enthusiastic top students and post-graduates to work on challenging strategic business projects.
TYBAP offers high-potentials the unique opportunity to work on a strategic business project at an exciting company. As a Business Accelerator, you will be supporting management and solving substantial business challenges by performing analyses, (desk) research and by offering a fresh perspective. You will not only really add value to the business, but also learn a lot through the coaching of experienced senior managers and Torqx investment professionals. A project’s duration may range from a couple of weeks to a few months and requires a minimum time commitment of 3 days per week. Starting dates are flexible and can be discussed per project.
Are you interested to be part of our TYBAP talent pool? We are eager to meet you!
- you are a top student in the final stage of your academic study or a post-graduate;
- you have relevant business experience (for example internships);
- you have strong analytical and social skills;
- you are entrepreneurial and have an autonomous work ethic.
- challenging projects at exiting companies;
- financial compensation for your work;
- coaching by senior management of the company and a Torqx investment professional;
- participation in Torqx‘ training- and social events.
For questions, please contact Larissa Davidsz +31 (0)627562053, M; email@example.com or Willem van der Graaf, +31 (0)648019769, M: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can apply directly by sending Larissa or Willem an email with your resume, grade lists and a short motivation.