Internship Private Equity
Torqx offers top talent the opportunity to work in the investment team for a number of months. As an intern you will be involved in all aspects of the investment process and you will be a full member of the investment team. Your activities include:
- analysing markets and sectors;
- analysing investment proposals (“IMs”);
- support in the execution of investment processes (“deals”);
- support for activities within our portfolio companies.
What has Torqx to offer you?
We offer you an interesting, educational and above all fun internship position. Your internship allowance is a competitive salary for a full-time appointment. You also get a laptop at your disposal. Our office is located in Bussum and is easily accessible by car and public transport.
- you follow a university education (financial, economic or technical).You are a bachelor student or master student in the last year;
- your grades are excellent;
- you have demonstrable interest in PE and / or the financial field;
- you have strong analytical skills;
- you have an autonomous work ethic and are result-oriented;
- you are confident and entrepreneurial;
- you are proficient in the Dutch language;
- you are available for a period of at least three months.
Are you interested or do you want to know more?
For questions you can contact Katherine de Kruiff, Analyst (+31 (0) 6 15 68 62 95 – firstname.lastname@example.org). You can apply directly by sending Katherine an email with your resume, grade lists and a short motivation.